Monday, October 29, 2012

A Time for Thanks

The recent tragedy of Miles Liner losing his life because of a drunk driver has reminded a lot of people what is truly important in life. I'm sure a lot of my friends have been hugging their families a little tighter, being a little less selfish, and hopefully a lot more thankful for what God gives us every day. I know that the past few days Miles and Taylor are in the back of my mind. I've been thanking God each morning that I woke up that day, that Billy is by my side, and that we don't want for anything. We have family that loves us and supports us, friends that are there at a moment's notice, and too many blessings to count. To my friends and family in Berwick, you make me proud to be from a community that pulls together in such a sad time. To those that were close to Miles, keep celebrating his life by sharing all of your wonderful memories of him with others. To my friends and family, each and every one of you are special to me, and I love you. Please pray for the Liner family and those that were close to him. From what I've heard, he was a pretty remarkable guy. No need to wait until Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for today?

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Miles-Liner&lc=7199&pid=160727836&mid=5287134&locale=en-US#.UI6xYg3dqhp.facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment